This site is published by
- Asmae – Association Sœur Emmanuelle
- Registered office at 259 – 261, Rue de Paris – 93100 Montreuil
- SIRET: 347 403 156 000 57
- Executive Director: Adrien Sallez
- Tel: 01 70 32 02 50
- Website created by: Audouin Réalisations
Our cookies policy
For more information on our cookies policy, click here.
We seek to ensure transparency and precision for our donors when using the funds they provide to finance our work. As such, Asmae – Association Sœur Emmanuelle has been awarded the Don en Confiance (Donate in Confidence) label since 2017 and is subject to its monitoring. The Donate in Confidence label helps effectively appeal to the public’s generosity by offering the following to the organisations using it:
- An Ethics Charter that includes requirements for respect for donors, transparency, efficiency, integrity and objectivity,
- An extendible and published organisation-specific certification procedure that is based upon the requirements laid out,
- An ongoing monitoring system on fulfilment of the commitments agreed at the time of certification.
For more information about Asmae’s financial transparency, click here.
When browsing our website, completing applications for documentation, becoming a supporter, donor or sponsor, or responding to a job offer, you will need to send us your personal data. Some data are essential and are marked with an asterisk. Some data are collected automatically through the actions you take on the website.
Asmae – Association Sœur Emmanuelle cares about your privacy. We undertake to comply with the provisions of the [French] Act 78-17 of 6 January 1978 and (EU) Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, as of its entry into force on 25 May 2018, as set out below.
The data controller
The data collected on this website is controlled by Asmae – Association Sœur Emmanuelle
- 259 – 261, Rue de Paris – 93100 Montreuil
- SIRET: 347 403 156 000 57
- APE Code: 8899B
The purposes for which your data are collected and the period for which they are retained
Depending on how you use the website, the data collected may be used in the following processes:
- Management of your donation
- Production of your tax receipt
- To send you information on our programmes and appeals for funding
- Signing petitions and seeking action by the authorities
- Processing your application for a job
- Obtaining your views and conducting surveys
- Website frequentation statistics and measurements
- Sharing information with our partners
The data will be kept only as long as strictly necessary for the above purposes.
Recipients of your data
Your data will be processed within our organisation, by the relevant departments, or sent to third parties mandated by Adrien Sallez (Executive Director). They are necessary for the purposes specified above.
As the data controller, Asmae – Association Sœur Emmanuelle takes all necessary measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of data and in particular to prevent them being distorted or damaged, or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
In accordance with Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 our data processors undertake to implement organisational and technical measure to ensure the security and confidentiality of your data.
Right of access and rectification
The information provided will be sent to Asmae – Association Sœur Emmanuelle, which will process your request for information. You have a right of access to your personal data, rectification and erasure thereof, as well as the limitation of the processing concerning you. You can also oppose the processing and request the portability of your personal data. Finally, you can give instructions relating to the processing of your data after death and lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) online or at the following address: CNIL – Service des Complaints – 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07.
To exercise this right, email Nha Quyen Seguin on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or write to: Asmae – Association Sœur Emmanuelle, 259 – 261 Rue de Paris – 93100 Montreuil
Copyright – Right of reproduction
All content on this website is covered by French and international law on copyright and intellectual property. All rights of reproduction are reserved, including of graphic material and photographs. Reproduction of all or any part of this website in any medium whatsoever is prohibited unless expressly authorised by the website manager. Any breach of these provisions will render the offender(s) liable for criminal prosecution and civil action as provided by law.
Confidentiality of messages Information relating to emails.
You are informed that the confidentiality of information send via the internet is not guaranteed.