- Globally, more than 175 million preschool-aged children* (3 to 5 years old) do not receive any form of education;
- The COVID-19 pandemic has exacerbated this problem: more than 126 million children**, from preschool through to secondary school, are no longer enrolled in education.
To respond to these concerns, Asmae’s objectives are multiple:
- To offer children a stable environment in order to create the necessary conditions for their development, learning, and socialisation;
- To support actions of prevention of violence against children and actions related to hygiene, primary health care, and nutrition;
- To support parenting through experience sharing and assisting parents in order to promote their child’s development;
- To assist its partners with facilitating access to key education for children aged 3 to 6 years old.